How did you get your first....

well , just moved from Canada to Texas(in 97), now two years later in 99,
had a Mecedes 280CE (1978) that I was restoring , and wife had her "shitbox"
scirocco. That thing was beat... anyways, long story short, her drunken
sailor father borrow my mercedes one weekend (I was away and unaware) and he
ran it through a F250 pick up that was parked, trash the Mercedes, and I
bought a 98 Jeep, after 1 month of ownership, "Wife-doom" happened...
 "I hate shifting in traffic" Im taking the Jeep and you can run the
scirocco you drive not at peek traffic hours...(which was true
(12:00-9pm))...
 So I enherited a scirocco.... yeah... she drove the jeep to the ground as
well.. something about.. I drive it, the mechanics is not paid attention to
deal of a woman....Oh well...
 PS: the prowler is about to get chopped... may it rest in peace.