"List"ory

Well funny you should mention that...  LOL  I have been but I have
been told very politely and very nicely that my grammar and
punctuation SUCKS.  ;)

That's a joke y'all.

For those of you that don't know, I asked for help with a old back
burner writing project that I had written off, pardon the pun, as not
very good.  I cannot tell you exactly how many people stepped forward
and helped by proofreading and offering brutally honest feedback.
Being a part time writing project I feel really bad that I haven't
worked on it very much since then, in fact in my mind I have
dishonored those that put a tremendous amount of time into this.

I apologize for that.

However it seems that I will unemployed soon so I swear to you that
when things calm down I will finish it.

It's science fiction, but I have kicked around an idea for another
project similar to "jarhead" where he recounts his time in the
Marines, a semi autobiography that would encompass the love/hate
relationship with the Navy.  The same could be done for the Scirocco
scene.  Although I wouldn't be the one to write that one... at least
not from my experiences.  They are rather limited and there was SO
MUCH before I came into the picture.  I mean there is a tremendous
amount of history and lore with these cars.

Just my thoughts...
Chris