Damn UPS!

Got an Info-notice that I had my parts delivered today (poly kit and
shifter rebuild kit), but they didn't deliver it because it needed a
signature.  Next delivery date is next Tuesday, which leaves me almost
no time to get parts installed and an alignment done.  I went on the web
to have them same-day hold it, but they close in an hour,and I need to
wait for someone to call ME back, because they have no direct number to
the local shipper.
Ugh!  Why the hell didn't they just leave it in the inner porch (beteen
2 doors) like.....hang on....

YAY!!!  UPS just called, 50 minutes to go!!
I'll have my parts tonight!!!!!!!
K, gotta get the hell out of here and pick 'em up.
Bye!
Nate