Damn UPS!

I just installed poly bushings and a shifter rebuild kit today.

Interestingly enough - the rear shocks were HARD to do. I had a bent
bolt and a siezed nut. I went through two hacksaw blades. but my new
Boge turbo gas shocks and poly upper and lower mount thingys are in.

The shift linkage was deceptivly EASY to do! I thought it would be
hard - but no - easy. Just was real dirty in there.

--Timbo!