Damn UPS!

Yep,
The GRM racecar rear shocks took at least 4hrs per side and prolly
about 4-5 sawzall blades in the airsaw.. Somebody decided to use
hardened bolts, and they rustwelded in the bushings.. So we had to cut
the bolts in 2 places on one and 3 on the other..
The bolts were rustwelded INSIDE the bushing.. :-(...
On better news.. the Audi has gone to the niece.. The bunny is back on
the road.. until it breaks, the racecar (scirocco content) is due for
delivery to the house in a month or so..
Finishing up the v3.x VEMS install.. New firwmare, new WB02, new
injectors, new fuel rail :-).. Anybody got a spare 1.8T FPR laying
around..

Brian
...list way too long..