24 days, what are you doing?

Oh, I'm just stirring the pot. So tell me guys and gals, what is the mad
last minute stuff you've got to get done to your car before Cincy?

I've been quite open about my 8V not running as I'd like, I'd like to get
that cleared up and I still need to fix the speedo on that car. Otherwise
it'd be ready to go, well, I might swap wheels for the ones with better
rubber. Or put some seat time on the headache and see what she throws my
way if old Klausie is still being a pill.

BUT, I KNOW there are all kinds of super human feats happening in these
last few weeks. What are you all cooking up in your various garages? Rate
your panic level...

Cathy