A2 Grey bentley question

On 10:25:59 am 05/09/05 Cris Carpenter <ccarpen@earthlink.net> wrote:
> I can tell you without looking it up that your plug gap is right on
> the money and compression figures running between 170 and 190 should
> be fine. A spread of 20 between your high and low cylinders is not
> insignificant, but it is probably not enough to cause any noticeable
> problems. Cris

Yeah, I had it in for some diagnostics I can't do, and his compression
numbers were dead even, at 150 (one was 155). Which is still within spec.,
and it may be that the guage I used was not that great.  And so far
ignition diagnostics have been fine. Fuel will be next. I'm past the point
where I can check anything else with the equipment I have, and I'm not
driving it far with it running as it does now. I'll keep ya posted.

cathy