Some things for sale

Folks I have some things for sale on the vortex, but I want to tell you my real family about the stuff I have. Im kinda short on $$ and I have to make space to:

I'll have pictures tomorrow....long story......

1) 2 Scirocco MK2 doors one is better than the other $20-30
2) glass for such doors $15small-$20 large
3) A set of 5 Tarantula Rims $100
4) 65A alternator (8V) $10
5) 4 Button Steering wheel $10
6) Sandwich Plate Oil Cooler $30.
7) connecting hose for the above PN 027121053B $10
8) Solid mast antenna (for fender mount) $5
9) 2 Thermo Time switches $15ea (one Sold)
10) High Pressure oil sender (new) $5
11) Voltage Regulator $10
12) Lower stress bar (new) $13
13) Scirocco 3rd brake light with connecting plates and wires $10
14) Cold Start Valve
15) Washer pumps (4) $3
16) Scirocco twin horns $7

Here is the link if you are interested on seeing people that are not able to read....

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1976515

El Tony

"I would believe only in a god who could dance"

Yahoo! Mail Mobile