That VW paper...

Volks,
  I have sent the copies of the article I keep blabbing about.  So, Brian Wagner, Tim McConnell, Marc Getty, and T.Berk, please contact me when you get them and let me know what you think...

PS--  Tim, I also sent those CD Roms you were interested, contact me before you load them unless you know how to install them ( a bit unintuitive)...

Marc--  I think you have an item I wanted to buy from you, unless I have my Marcs confused.  LMK if you are still selling...

Since Tim has a web page, I am sure he will get it up there for the rest of those interested to have a peek at...

Again,
  Apologies for the delays in getting them out.  Enjoy!

David