24 days, what are you doing?

> Oh, I'm just stirring the pot. So tell me guys and gals, what is the mad
> last minute stuff you've got to get done to your car before Cincy?

Well, I need to replace my brake MC before I do any more significant driving.
I need a rotation and alignment
I'd really like to finally get my alternator swapped out
As many motor mounts as possible.  Not really looking forward to
another looong drive with the car rattling as bad as it is.
The exhaust leak will get patched if I can manage a bit of time on a
lift, also to reduce noise fatigue for the trip.
If I do manage to reduce the car's noise, I might add a cheapo stereo
so I do have something to listen to.
I'd really like to paint it, but dont think I'll get to it in time.

-Grant-