24 days, what are you doing?

--- Cris Carpenter <ccarpen@earthlink.net> wrote:
> With everything else I have going on in my life these
> days demanding that I
> cannot (again) justify coming to Cincy, my stress level
> is nil.

Tsk tsk, you should make it down one of these days.
Although a daughter's high-school graduation is a
forgivable reason.

> At least think of me, Daun, as you roll the Cessna out on
> a crisp
> dew-covered summer's morn.

I will, when it's back together.  (Annual inspection this
past week.)  I should be able to start wrapping that up
over the weekend.  And I can always fall back on the
Grumman or the Arrow if need be.  :)

My stress level otherwise??  Not bad really.  Cincy runs
itself pretty well.  I still have to get the port-o-johns
scheduled (next week...) and that's about it.  The cars
will hopefully all at least get washed and vacuumed.
(Incidentily, I need a fuel distributor that hasn't been in
storage for long for a later 8v Scirocco if anyone could
source one. E-mail me directly please.)  Chuck isn't
bringing brisket this year, so food will be different.
(However, Brad will be in charge of the kitchen so it's
bound to still be a good feast.)

Now why did I schedule to host a Cincy-like fly-in the
weekend after Cincy.....

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *coming soon*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172