24 days, what are you doing?

I'm trying like hell to get the most basic turbo installation that I can on my 84. Just get the
thing mounted and fab up all the exhaust and intake piping.
But, the bottom line is I'm slow as molassass ;^)
And, of course, I need to blame ATP a little bit. Stupid assholes couldn't supply a fitting that fit
if their life depended on it!
I'm sure I'll make it although the stress level is a little high.
Dan