24 days, what are you doing?

With everything else I have going on in my life these days demanding that I
cannot (again) justify coming to Cincy, my stress level is nil. I will,
however, be attending my oldest daughter's high school graduation, while
planning the replacement of the Panther's engine. I was going to rebuild it
for old time's sake, but there are enough guaranteed used RD's out there to
consider not spending the time.
At least think of me, Daun, as you roll the Cessna out on a crisp
dew-covered summer's morn.

Cris