24 days, what are you doing?

If all goes well, I am doing all four engine mounts... (with poly inserts),
a clutch, drive shafts, a WINDSHIELD, a muffler, and an alignment.
 ...and a partridge in a pear tree...
 That would be what I would have to do to bring both up, and most of that is
for the 85.
 Heck if I get all that done, I may try to con one of the "jedi masters"
into taking me on as a padawan and guiding me through a head gasket/timing
belt that weekend. :) I would be willing to pay with beer! Only problem
would be the resurfacing--I am working on that. If I can get another head
and get it done ahead of time...