Crossmember Bars

> Chris Bennett said:
> > Ok I am going to display my ignorance here...
> >  WHAT THE HELL ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?
> > I gather that it's a front crossmember whatchamacallit--So this
reinforces
> > the peice that the front engine mount is attached to?
> >  So if I have a stock car and I don 't autocross... So do I NEED it?
> >  Chris

Chris,

Eric is too much of a gentlemen to try and hard-sell you one, telling you
that you need  one.  My opinion is that sooner or later, all A1 front
crossmembers will start cracking.  Sooner if you drive hard or have a
stronger engine, etc.  I can't believe I haven't gotten one yet for my A1s -
in my opinion, they should all have one.

gd