Crossmember Bars

Larry,

I agree we shouldn't go into this again.  You made your opinion clear last
time, and I thought you had said your peace.  Apparently not.

What you see as my defensiveness is not that...I am more annoyed with your
know-it-all attitude than anything.

If you really think you know everything, and assume that "we all know its
impossible that this can work", I suggest you prove it and quite wasting
our time.  I have every right to ask you to prove your *theory* as you do
to ask me to prove my bar works.  I have real world proof my bar does
work, you have nothing but your opinion.

People that spout their opinion like its fact are quite worthless to me,
honestly.  Try being a little more social and actually enticing a
discussion/debate some time.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI -FOR SALE-
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)
1994 Jetta GL