Crossmember Bars

If so, you are greatly mistaken, and probably
> don't understand the depth of my dedication to this group.

Yeah, I do...you make it to Cincy despite the distance, that says something.

> Anyone that has experienced catastrophic crossmember failure
> understands why this bar was made, and why it has to help.
>
> I by no means think this is a CUREALL.    !
>
> --
> Eric
> www.vintagewatercooleds.com

I have one on my car, I had no trouble installing it, and you really can't
tell it's there. Additional wieght is minimal, and it probably seats the
front mount deeper into the cup, which can't be a bad thing. I'd been
wanting something like it for a few years and had actually contacted a
local race shop to build one, but they were too busy with fast V8 stuff to
ever get one built. For the power levels on my car, it's likely perfect. If
you're going for 400 WHP, then you should be looking at a completely
different airframe IMHO, or caging it.

That's my story, and Eric is hot. (Oh, did I say that out loud?)

cathy