From: "Gordy Stedman" <ydrogs@gmail.com>
To: "Allyn" <amalventano1@tds.net>; <Scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 4:10 PM
Subject: Re: Fuel Pump Tests

There is a pump test that requires the return line to be undone and
bridging pump for 1 minute and should get some amount of fuel pumped.
I have an A1 and a A2 pump in my fuel parts and I can not remember
which one was good or bad.  Wanted to test before taking the customary
gas bath on the install:)  Instead of trying to bench test with gas
through it how about something less volatile like H2O?  Any major
problems with having residual water in pump and then installing?

--
Gordy

MK1 x 3