Fuel Pump Tests

You could probably also use this method Allyn suggested to test the flow of
the pump. I forget what the test is called, but it's the one where you run
the pump for x seconds and measure how much fuel it pumped in that time. I
don't remember if this test is in the Scirocco Bentley or in the CIS
Bentley.

matt.