AC woes

I have one from my old car, but I kind of want to put it back into my
current car (The PO foolishly took his out).  I tell ya what, when I
what's required to reinstall the system and make it work.  If it
doesn't look feasible, I'd be willing to try to get it to you.  It's
pretty heavy though.  Where are you?  As far as I know it works.  You
might just try a junkyard too.  I can even call up our local VW parts
people and see what they've got in their collection of parts cars.

-Grant-