Re: How to position your tourque Down Low?

Eric S wrote:
Pssht.

Thats not torque.  I like my engines to START with 155 ft lbs before mods.
(oh, that torque peak is at 1800 RPM too....)

heh heh.

That's what Rabbits are for; TDI transplants.

Thx everybody, I'm running an RD 1.8 hydro GTI motor right now; it has the default A1 dual downpipe and I _believe_ my current piping is 2.25 max. No resonator, stock cat.

In fact, I'm going outside to work on it right now.

TBerk