RE: Pics of the new whip.

I'm full of it and didn't catch it....that shows I'm not currently on the planet.

Denny Maula <DMaula@gordonrees.com> wrote:It was sarcasm

-----Original Message-----
From: Tonee Northam [mailto:pb3vr6@yahoo.com] Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 9:30 AM
To: Gordon Forbess; David L. Winchell, II
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org; Shannon
Subject: Re: Pics of the new whip.

Aren't some of the newer vw's made in mexico, vin's that start with
"3VW" ?

Gordon Forbess wrote:On Fri, 14 Jan 2005
09:49:59 -0500, "David L. Winchell, II"
wrote:

Saab ignition is near the gear shift on the floor... IIRC

Yes, if it's a "real" Saab that's the place. I saw a magazine article on
a new model (the one built in Japan.. gasp!) with the ignition switch on
the column. Heresy! What next? VWs from Mexico? :-)

Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9 http://pws.prserv.net/gforbess/scirocco/scirocco.htm

Elmhurst, IL.
mk3 Corrado VR6 mk4 Angry Bunny GLX VR6 pv4 Plymouth Voyager SE b3 Passat GLX VR6 (Now Jarrett's)
(There Are No Stupid Questions, Only Stupid People)

San Francisco * San Diego * Los Angeles * Sacramento * Orange County * Las Vegas * Portland * Houston * Phoenix
This email communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WHICH ALSO MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and is intended only for the use of the intended recipients identified above. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, dissemination, distribution, downloading, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by reply email, delete the communication and destroy all copies. GORDON & REES LLP http://www.gordonrees.com