Re: How to position your tourque Down Low?

Pssht.

Thats not torque.  I like my engines to START with 155 ft lbs before mods.
(oh, that torque peak is at 1800 RPM too....)

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)

Patrick Bureau said:
yep ABA/3A block JH head, G grind Cam 4-2 MKI Exhaust, 2-1
Eurosport/TT Downpipe, 2" Exhaust with high flow cat and sport
muffler, also get a 5K or 16v throttle body and over size the intake
rails to match the inatke of the engine head (same on exhaust ports)

121 lbs/ft torque at 4400 RPM.

love low end torque