Re: How to position your tourque Down Low?

yep ABA/3A block JH head, G grind Cam 4-2 MKI Exhaust, 2-1
Eurosport/TT Downpipe, 2" Exhaust with high flow cat and sport
muffler, also get a 5K or 16v throttle body and over size the intake
rails to match the inatke of the engine head (same on exhaust ports)

121 lbs/ft torque at 4400 RPM.
love low end torque

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:10:07 -0800 (PST), Anthony Pelletier