E-Test Mayhem.(LONG and nowhere near as entertaining as a "Cathy story")

> From: "Mark F." <mk1mark@gmail.com>
> Date: 2005/08/17 Wed AM 01:17:17 EDT

I went to
> change the ownership into my name and plate it on the same visit
> (which most people do), and the semi-cute chick behind the counter
> looked around nervously for her boss while handing me a note she
> scribbled that said "come back tomorrow to get your plates and you
> won't have to get an e-test done".

So, what's her name, and when are you going out?  ;-)

Anyone that has a soft-spot for the car hobbyist, and is semi-cute, damn, sounds like a keeper to me...  :-D

David  <---  Date-less for too many calendars to mention...

'83 GTI, Daily Driver...
'87 16V, parts car
'82 pickup, 2.0 16V, collecting dust...