I need Springs!!!

Dear list,

It is ovious that Im poor and I am becoming even more poor by hanging on to Rodolfo. But I can not part with him as he is my friend (am I sounding crazy? nah.....)

As some of you know I live in Baltimore, MD , "Charm City", Home of the Mistery Steroid Insertion and The "O's" also know to NASA as the training site for Lunar craft driving. The freeking crater pot-holes that we have here have taken a tool on Rodolfos frail suspension and I can say with certainty that the front struts are shot.

I need to replace the suspencion and I will be using the cheapest route possible to obtain a stance that does not look like a speed boat with the haul off the water.....

Enough rambling Does anyone have a set of springs that you would sell me absofuckinglutly CHEAP? I hope to at least drop the front and 1" or so......PLEASE? please!!!! Im begging you contact me and let me know what what your asking...

TIA

Tony