New addition(s) to the stable...

On 8/17/05, David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:

> Congrats on the more-solid runner!  I hope you do not have any suprises once you by/inspect the machine...

As long as it's rust and accident free I'm happy.

> On that note, what is the status of your ground-up restoration?

The ground-up restoration is grounded at the moment...  :)  I've been
way too busy this summer to have the time and energy to work on it.
3+ months of 60+ hour work weeks tends to do that...  I have taken
August off as a little reward/recharge time, but have decided to put
my efforts into getting the Audi ready for the winter instead of
working on the 75.  There just isn't enough summer left to justify
it...  The 86 will be my daily until the Audi is ready, but I'm not
sure what to do with the 81S yet - it was a good deal so I snagged
it...

> Anyways, I wish you the best of luck on both fronts...  :-)

Thanks!  I'll report back to the list when I get both vehicles home
and get a chance to go over them...

Later,

Mark.
75