E-Test Mayhem.(LONG and nowhere near as entertaining as a "Cathy story")

On 8:28:43 pm 08/17/05 Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> wrote:
> On 8/16/05 11:53 PM, "Scourge" <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:
>
> >  So, Blacky, my trusted 86' 8V with the mighty 2L ABA is due for
> >  his last E-test
>
> LOL, the "Catalytic converter: PRESENT" - funny.

This is why I plan to do the daily when it's slushy and miserable out, they
usually don't bend down to look for cats on the diesels. Great story
George, and I DO feel your pain. What  pile of crap, my mighty Ford always
passes with flying colours, but needs a tanker driving in front of it for
in flight refuelling. Blackie gets what, like 35 miles to the gallon?, but
is a gross polluter. Horeseshit. Tell them it's a V8 conversion next time,
you'll be way under.

Oh, and removing the clips on the cap is not a good place to shed weight..
Cathy