List question-what causes the bounce score to go up?

Verizon is blocking email from neubayern, the scirocco list mailing
host, and MX
record of note.  The mailing list software doesn't specifically know
this, and keeps
trying to send out message to you.  Each day that email bounces, it
keeps track.
This is generally computed as your "bounce score".  When a pre-determined limit
is reached, that email address is set to no-mail, meaning no more
attempts to send
email to that address will be made.  The moral of this story?  Spam
has just about
ruined email, and Verizon sucks.

==Brett