:re new member

>> I had to laugh, I was questioning the need for a part, and the parts guy
>> turns to my husband, and asks HIM if we needed it. Pffft, as if he
>> knows.
>
> LOL - that's TOO funny.   The only part he might suggest would be
> necessary is a "cam" - because apparently swapping in a new one can make
> silly increases in power... :)  Poor Dennis...
>
> Drew

Yes, totally and completely silly increases. Feels like 40hp or so.
Am I ever a bad wife. But do I care? No, 'cause I can outrun his brand new
Mazda easily with that "new cam". AND he knows it.
What scares me about that whole "cam" thing is I'm not so firmly on the
16V side of the fence anymore.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"