:re new member

>    I purchased an 81' Scirocco S ($1000 aprox-1yr ago) from a technician
> friend that had too many dubs for the wifey to handle.

Well, he's a wise man, the wife can only be expected to keep so many old
VWs alive. LOL.

I had to laugh, I was questioning the need for a part, and the parts guy
turns to my husband, and asks HIM if we needed it. Pffft, as if he knows.

I've got four on the road (Cabby, two Roccs, and NewBeetle), and it's all
I can do to keep ahead of them. Then the kid phones home and wants me to
work on one of his two plated A2s. Which I'll do, I want my truck back.

Anyway, welcome to the list. It's a fun gang, and they know these cars.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"