Quarter mile times

> Alright, eveyone join in now!!
>
> What have you run(with a rocco.....or at least a vw) on the quarter??
>
> My 86 8V currently runs a blistering 18.043, lol. That was my first time
at
> the track. 2.6 second 60' times. I'm running on 185/70/13 all season
> goodyears.
>
> -George
>
> Is it the '86 all stock?
No, but almost. It has the toilet bowl, 2" stainless exhaust(with a pinched
over axle pipe, it used to bounce one the axle), g-grind, drop in k&n, and a
16v lower airbox.
I must also point out that this car has over a hlaf mollion kms on the
original block.(but still only burns a quarter to half liter of oil between
changes)

-George