ATTN: Newer list members....

Guys just here me out and be objective and open
minded.
 Im making an observation.

I am part of other boards and GTG is right this is not
the worst of them with respect to
flaming/disagrements.

Someone did say that it was a community and I agree,
but it just seems like we are seing more and more
unavality to disagree and more name calling and
pointing fingers (type of thing) I have been here only
a year (at most) and well maybe that is the impression
im getting from limited exposure.

I dont mean to rant, I just wonder if we can agree to
disagree.... We are all part of the same family. I
guess that is how I see the list. Maybe Im naive and
letting myself open for attack on that.....Maybe Im
just buddist! :P

Sincerly,
Tony