ATTN: Newer list members....

Ok so I may get flamed for this, maybe not. But I dont
care....I really dont.

I have been on the list for less than a year and I
have seen a fair share of difficulty among the older
and newer members.(but it seems that it is among the
older mostly???)

I understand that people will not agree in terms to
everything. That is the point of discussions, but this
discurses are getting carried away to plain all out
fights. I dont know if there is much that we can do
about it, but I like to try and see if we as new
people to the list do not keep loosing the "older" and
more expirience members.

I hate to say it, but at the rate that people are
washing out and becoming more discontent with the list
we will be loosing our knowladge base before we can
absorve enough of it to even pass it on.

I dont know how to ay this, but I guess is that I
depend on the light that tis folks have (you hear that
guys?) It is really getting to the point where Im
reading more about peoples dis-agreemnts than the help
that needs to be harness. Anyone hear me on this? Am I
just standing alone?

After all I thought IIRC when I first came into the
fold "welcome to the list it is a support group".

Please no one take this the wrong way. I just want the
list to be here for a good while and I'll be darn if I
dont do what I can to ensure that. My car deserves
it!!!!

That is all.
Thank you and regards,
Tony