[SPAM] Re: Assembly Bill 2683 - California smog

Gordon Forbess wrote:

> There may be one or two people here who remember Sheila from her
> annoying role as "Zelda Gilroy" on TV in the 60s.
> http://www.fiftiesweb.com/tv/dobie-gillis.htm   She is now a loud
> proponent of lesbian/gay causes and government subsidizing
> electric/hybrid cars so we all can afford to replace our Sciroccos
> with a Prius or Insight.

Oh yeah, I remember Zelda.. didn't like her then, certainly no fan
today. I agree that Arnold likely won't sign this thing for the same
reasons you cite.

I do miss California, but it's crap like this that makes me glad to be
in Arizona now.

--
Kevin Collins
Chandler, AZ