89 Audi 100 Quattro ...any opinions???

yes, i agree with david, it's a great car, very safe,
it saved my uncle's life in fact.  the quatro
mechanism is fairly complex, lots of gears, and stuff,
so check that out, and i'd think about replacing the
oils.. just a thought, i would love to have a 90,
almost bought one in 99.. wish i had too!  good luck!!