Suspension bottoming out

There is this one intersection in town that my car always bottoms out
on. It is a two way stop and the through street speed limit is 30mph
there (I am closer to 35 since the limit changes right there). For some
reason that intersection has always been a large bump. While driving the
roc I can feel my suspension bottom out. Do I need to replace something
or can I just adjust?

--
Cars:

	'78 Lincoln mark V "QE2" nearly abandoned work in progress
	'80 Scirocco mk1 searching for a name
	'92 Ford Tempo "the... ford" soon to be replaced by rocco as DD
Khukuri:
	18" HI Kobra "pillow knife"
	17.5" HI Ang Khola Villager "camp axe"