[other] efi injector question

I know scott f. is an expert on this, so if he's still on the list...
(or anyoe else)

..does it hurt to have too big of an injector when running EFI? I know
what my car will be running initially, so I know what size injectors
will fit my application, but I would like the ability to bump my hp
w/o having to change out injectors, so is it ok to use injectors that
are bigger by 100cc? 1000cc?

and noone has got back to me..anyone have any ideas, clues, leads, theories,
alien schematics on how to convert out stock fuel lines to an AN fitting style
to hook up to a fuel rail? Does anyone make a line with the correct ends?

Ryan
81-s
don't make me list all my ex's