[other] efi injector question

AFAIK, too-large injectors on a STOCK EFI are bad because the system will constantly try to
compensate via 02 readings.

Too-large injectors on a programmable (aftermarket) EFI can affect idle quality.

Your stock steel fuel lines are 8mm.  Cut it off where you want and prepare to flare it (37* IIRC,
a common flare).  Use a fitting that converts 5/16" flared line to -5 JIC (or -5 AN, JIC and AN
are damned near identical).  Then use a -5 to -6 adapter, because -6 is waaay more popular than -5
is.

Look here: http://www.parker.com/tfd/cat/pdffiles/C-Triple-Lok.pdf
Get the 5BTX nut and a 5TX sleeve, and presto you can then go to a 6-5 HTX.  Now you have a -6
male fitting on the end of your 8mm line, just waiting for you!

HTH

Ron