89 Audi 100 Quattro ...any opinions???

> From: "Leach, Michael" <michael.leach@lmco.com>
> Date: 2004/09/07 Tue AM 11:13:52 EDT
> To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: 89 Audi 100 Quattro ...any opinions???
>
> I am going to look at a 89 Quattro 100 5 speed today hopefully for my next winter car......any experience with these .....
>
> it has the 5 cylinder correct?  I have heard good things about these engines I think.
>
> Is this a reliable low maintenance kind of vehicle or will it be needing periodic TLC
>
> any help is appreciated
>
> I figure I will check out Audi world but the first stop is always the list!!
>
> adTHANKSvance

Yes, they are failry reliable.  However, like any other used car, this is highly dependent on proper repairs having been done in the past...  They are good cars...  BTW, I have posted it a few times, but a friend has a 5000 Turbo motor you could stuff in there if you decided to get ambitious!  :-)

Cheers,
  David

---Chrome don't get you home.---