how do you get the grill off of a SciroccoII?

Sorry about that, mine has always had screws, so I assumed they were all
that way. I'll have to go look and see if it's had those tabs snapped and
repaired, or if it appears to have been made that way. Regardless, the
grill will stay on with just the top clips in place, so if the tabs break,
I imagine you could get by with nothing on the bottom, though it rattles a
bit. I've run it for a while without screws in it.

Cathy