how do you get the grill off of a SciroccoII?

The tabs have springy releases on the top of them.  If you carefully
tip the grill toward you and slide a long flat bladed screw driver
down on top of the tabs you can gently push the release tab down so
that the tab can slide out the front.  Then do it to the other side.
It takes a little finesse to get the hang of it.

Don