how do you get the grill off of a SciroccoII?

> Hey kids,
>
> I'm trying to get the plastic grill off of my '88 16V.  I took off the
> three
> clips across the top, but I can't seem to remove the bottom part.  I can
> see
> where there are two tabs on either side that keep it in place, but can't
> figure out how to 'unlock' them.  Hints?
>
> -Kevin
> http://caobhin.tripod.com/scirocco/scirocco.htm

Easy enough, there should be some Phillips screws on the bottom, have a
look in there with the flashlight and you'll probably see them. Assuming
it's the way it was built, which is a hiuge assumption on our cars. GL!

Cathy, currently draining oil
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle