Oh, just piddly stuff

> C Boyko wrote:
>> So what to do? Lay down and crush the sucker in place with my trusty
>> 3/8 drive. And pick it out of my hair, ewww. Then I got all sidetracked
>> and eventually started the car to check for leaks, but it can't leak
>> unless you put the oil back in. Yeah, I'm an idiot. (It only ran a few
>> seconds before my brain clicked back on)
>
> If I hit myself in the head with a ratchet and then started a car
> without oil in it I would *never* admit it.  But you go girl.

Hey, it was a slow night. And it was the wasp/hair that got hit, not my head.

And I'm betting there are more than a few who have done something similar
to the other thing...and would never admit to it. I can think of a few
beauty stories that DON'T involve me...(worse than what I did too)

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"