I UPDATED MY WEBSITE!!!!!

Hey Kirsten,

 Just wanted to say awesome work so far... I am completely
in awe seeing the detail you are going to for this conversion.
Your mk1 is quite impressive... can't wait to see it next Spring
at Cincy, right?!  ;)

I'm working on my mk1 this winter too... I just can't keep
myself satisfied leaving the car alone for too long.

In fact, I see that you replaced your fuel lines... I am working
on this right now in fact.  I have looked into Aluminum lines, but
see they are more for low-pressure applications due to sealing
of fittings on the lines.  I suppose the standard steel lines would
be the best bet, but was hoping to hear what you ended up doing
on these.  I might have missed it on the site, but just thought
to ask.

Keep it up!

Ben