I UPDATED MY WEBSITE!!!!!

Okay..this frickin digest mode thing
sucks...hehehe...um...right...okay....if anyone has the urge to email me in
reply to a list email...please CC me so that I receive it directly...

Thanks Ben!  : )   I am planning on being at Cincy next year with
Shocky...yup...hehehehe.....Shocky '05 tour... ; )

For the fuel lines we used metric tubing from Parker Steel
(http://www.metricmetal.com/)...
(yeah...I know..I work at a place that sells metal...but er...apparently we
don't carry metric tubing on exact measurements...)

The specific material that was ordered was 316 Stainless Steel, 8mm OD,
.775mm Wall.  Swagelok fittings were used to join the stock lines to the
new lines.

Let me know if you want any further info....

Kirsten
http://www.funksoulkitty.org
Sciroccos are my Porn