FS: 83 GTI (yes mine)

Hey guys,

Another season of autoX is almost over and I have found, ok got thrown
at me another Scirocco.
Yes, this is the one Tarra bought in Ohio and we just got here a few
weeks ago. She is moving
out and will not have room or money to keep the car and it is much
more sutible for my hobby
than my GTI.

OK, here's whats up. Runs great, seats are in OK shape but have seat
covers, comes with all
of my spare Rabbit specific parts, a spare rear hatch cover with6X9
holes cut in it, original
spare tire, spare cluster, blue gauge faces, Aluminum peddle covers
are optional I still have
the rubber covers.

Looking for around $1500 for a starting price but very flexible!!
Email me off list me if you want
more info or to come look at the car. Or you can call me 563542-0961

Pass this along to friends also. TIA!!

Rhett