driver side power window motor - Bought a (gasp!) Mk2...

Rhett,

I't hell for cars and nagging from women, ladies(whom we have here on the list) just teach the men a lesson.

Tonee

Rhett Farnum <rocco.crossing@gmail.com> wrote:
Well, my collection is probably growing again soon. Tarra has broken
up with me and now doesn't have time money or desire to fix the 82.
SO, most likely it will become part if my stable. WONDERFUL, I'm 21
and have owned cars for 2.5 yrs and am going to be getting my 7th
car!! And I currently own 3.

Rhett

When does the hell from women and cars stop?? (no offense meant ladies)

Sorry Mark I hit the wrong reply button.