driver side power window motor - Bought a (gasp!) Mk2...

 Well, the funny thing is that I was about to offer you the same deal here.
:-P

Altough I am not into MK1s, except Kirsten's and Gordon's. I just don't have
enough room around here for more than one car.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco Slegato

Ps. There was a blue Slegato for sale around here last week.