driver side power window motor - Bought a (gasp!) Mk2...

On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 21:33:27 -0400, marc_scirocco
<marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
>  Congratulation, so I am not the only one on this list with a red Slegato
> anymore I guess.

Well if you're interested in having two red Slegatos I'll probably be
selling this one around the new year..  I not really into Mk2's
anymore, but it was too good a deal to turn down.  I'll let the list
know when it's up for sale (Daun gets first dibs though - I know he's
been looking for  a Slegato for a while now - even though this one
isn't blue...)

Later,

Mark.
75 x2